Report NEP-HPE-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sau, Lino, 2019. "Schumpeter vs. Minsky on the Evolution of Capitalism and Entrepreneurship," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201923, University of Turin.
- Zhixin Dai & Jiwei Zheng & Daniel John Zizzo, 2019. "Theories of reasoning and focal point play with a non-student sample," Discussion Papers Series 612, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Quaas, Friedrun, 2019.
"Die New Austrians als Pseudo-Heterodoxe?
[The New Austrians as pseudo-heterodoxies?]," MPRA Paper 97470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaiser, Caspar & Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 2019. "How threatening are transformations of reported happiness to subjective wellbeing research?," SocArXiv gzt7a, Center for Open Science.
- Suprinyak, Carlos Eduardo, 2019. "Journal of the History of Economic Thought Preprints – Book Review: Cameralism in Practice: State Administration and Economy in Early Modern Europe, by Marten Seppel and Keith Tribe," OSF Preprints bfu8a, Center for Open Science.
- Roger Farmer, 2019. "The Importance of Beliefs in Shaping Macroeconomic Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambert, Thomas, 2019. "Bankers as Immoral? The Parallels between Aquinas’s Views on Usury and Marxian Views of Banking and Credit," MPRA Paper 97741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pack, Spencer, 2019. "Journal of the History of Economic Thought Preprints -ADAM SMITH AND ROUSSEAU: ETHICS, POLITICS, ECONOMICS EDITED BY MARIA PIA PAGANELLI, DENNIS C. RASMUSSEN AND CRAIG SMITH," OSF Preprints jwu59, Center for Open Science.
- Fascia, Michael, 2019. "WORKING PAPER SERIES: PHILOSOPHY AND KNOWLEDGE: Reflexion on a flexible management method," OSF Preprints 38m2d, Center for Open Science.
- Ekaterina Semenova & Ekaterina Perevoshchikova & Alexey Ivanov & Mikhail Erofeev, 2019. "Fairness Meets Machine Learning: Searching For A Better Balance," HSE Working papers WP BRP 93/LAW/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Zelmanovitz, Leonidas, 2019. "Journal of the History of Economic Thought Preprints – Review of “Time, Space and Capital” by Åke E. Andersson and David Emanuel Andersson," OSF Preprints mcpw7, Center for Open Science.
- Luká? Augustin Máslo, 2019. "Post-Keynesian Controversy About Uncertainty: Methodological Perspective, Part I," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9512190, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Folk, György, 2019. "Weal: the universal core of human well-being," MPRA Paper 97082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paganelli, Maria Pia, 2019. "Journal of the History of Economic Thought Preprints -- Review of “Stuff and Money in the Time of the French Revolution” by Rebecca L. Spang," OSF Preprints jn8dc, Center for Open Science.
- Grieve, Roy H, 2019. "Journal of the History of Economic Thought preprints - "The GT and Keynes for the 21st Century" (ed Dow, Jespersen and Tily)," OSF Preprints 3bjw4, Center for Open Science.
- AurÃ©lien Goutsmedt & Matthieu Renault, Francesco Sergi, 2019. "European Economics and the Early Years of the â€œInternational Seminar on Macroeconomicsâ€," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_50, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- George S. Tavlas, 2019. "A reconsideration of the doctrinal foundations of monetary-policy rules: Fisher versus Chicago," Working Papers 273, Bank of Greece.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Claire Rimbaud & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Embezzlement and guilt aversion," Post-Print halshs-02073561, HAL.
- Banerjee, Abhijit, 2019. "Field experiments and the practice of economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2019-3, Nobel Prize Committee.