Report NEP-HPE-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brett M Frischmann & Alain Marciano & Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2019. "Retrospectives: Tragedy of the Commons After 50 Years," Post-Print halshs-02288208, HAL.
- T. Erber & M. J. Frank, 2019. "Arrow, Hausdorff, and Ambiguities in the Choice of Preferred States in Complex Systems," Papers 1909.07771, arXiv.org.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018. "Trade and terroir. The political economy of the world's first geographical indications," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 613143, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Sergei Guriev & Nikita Melnikov, 2018. "Happiness Convergence in Transition Countries," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4srj73kg799, Sciences Po.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019. "From transaction costs to transaction value: Overcoming the Coase-Williamson paradigm," MPRA Paper 95959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cailin O'Connor, 2019. "Methods, Models, and the Evolution of Moral Psychology," Papers 1909.09198, arXiv.org.
- Khalid, Asma & Beg, Ismat, 2018. "Role of honesty and confined interpersonal influence in modelling predilections," MPRA Paper 95831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2019.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2019. "U.S. Trade Policy in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 26256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heise, Arne, 2019. "Neo-Kaleckian and neo-Marxian regime research: A promising scientific research programme or a scientific cul-de-sac?," ZÖSS-Discussion Papers 74, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Pies, Ingo, 2019. "Interview: Innovationen und Institutionen - Über Markt, Moral und Moderne," Discussion Papers 2019-03, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Sylvie Rascol-Boutard & Ariel Eggrikx & Pascale Amans, 2018. "L'impasse des comptabilités publique et privée: rendre visible les "biens communs"," Post-Print hal-02289782, HAL.
- Pies, Ingo, 2019. "Ordoliberalismus und Soziale Marktwirtschaft," Discussion Papers 2019-02, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.