Report NEP-HPE-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Alcocer;Thomas D. Jeitschko; Robert Shupp & Thomas D. Jeitschko & Robert Shupp, 2018. "Naïve and Sophisticated Mixing: Experimental Evidence," Vniversitas Económica 016345, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Christian Alcocer; Thomas D. Jeitschko & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2018. "Using Rules-of-Thumb: A Note on Sophisticated vs. Simple Mixing in Two-Player Randomly Matched Games," Vniversitas Económica 016344, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Gupta, Avinash, 2018. "'Economics' of prosperity: Why the dominant perspectives may be unhelpful to make sense of underdevelopment," EconStor Preprints 179976, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Muriel Gilardone, 2018. "The influence of Sen’s applied economics on his “social choice” approach to justice: agency at the core of public action to remove injustice," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2018-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Martin, Ulf, 2018. "The autocatalytic sprawl of pseudorational mastery (version 0.12)," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2018/04, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Hamidin, Dede, 2018.
"Teori uang dan inflasi dalam analisis pemikiran Al Maqrizi
[Theory of money and inflation in the analysis of Al Maqrizi thought]," MPRA Paper 87552, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jun 2018.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2018. "Aristotle vs. Plato: The distributive origins of the Cold War," Discussion Papers 2018/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Chris Kirrane, 2018. "The Bretton Woods Experience and ERM," Papers 1807.00418, arXiv.org.
- Qazi Haque & Nicolas Groshenny & Mark Weder, 2018. "Do We Really Know that U.S. Monetary Policy was Destabilizing in the 1970s?," School of Economics Working Papers 2018-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Okay Gunes, 2017. "Hedonic Recommendations: An Econometric Application on Big Data," Post-Print halshs-01673355, HAL.
- Martin Paldam, 2018. "The strategies of economic research - An empirical study," Economics Working Papers 2018-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Balliester, Thereza. & Elsheikhi, Adam., 2018. "The future of work a literature review," ILO Working Papers 994987493402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jeri, Ramsito, 2018.
"Pemikiran Ekonomi Al-Ghazali
[Economic Legal Minds By Al-Ghazali]," MPRA Paper 87027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2018.
- Stolzenburg, Ulrich, 2018. "Vollgeld und Vollreserve: Was bringt eine neue Geldordnung?," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chen, Si & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2018. "Looking at the bright side: The motivation value of overconfidence," DICE Discussion Papers 291, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).