Report NEP-HPE-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Marx and Ricardo on Machinery: A Critical Note," Working Papers 1706, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2017. "What Marx Means Today," CESifo Working Paper Series 6463, CESifo.
- Bordo, Michael D & Monnet, Eric & Naef, Alain, 2017. "The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the fall of the Bretton Woods system. Lessons for central bank cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2017. "The End of the Bretton Woods International Monetary System," Working Paper Series WP17-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2017. "Metamorphosis in Political Economy A new combination of three disparate ideas," MPRA Paper 82511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2017. "Bayesian Game Theorists and Non-Bayesian Players," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jul 2018.
- Erhard Gloetzl & Florentin Gloetzl & Oliver Richters, 2017. "From constrained optimization to constrained dynamics: extending analogies between economics and mechanics," Working Papers V-405-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Dirk Engelmann & Hans Peter Grüner, 2017. "Tailored Bayesian Mechanisms: Experimental Evidence from Two-Stage Voting Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 6405, CESifo.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Papers 002-17 JEL Codes: A13, A1, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Francesco Fallucchi & R. Andrew Luccasen & Theodore L. Turocy, 2017. "Behavioural types in public goods games: A re-analysis by hierarchical clutering," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-01R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano, 2017. "Microfoundations, Behaviour, and Evolution: Evidence from Experiments," MPRA Paper 82479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Edwards, 2017. "Did Protestantism Promote Economic Prosperity via Higher Human Capital?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6646, CESifo.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич & Городецкий Андрей Евгеньевич, "undated". "Некоторые Аспекты Экономической Теории Государства. Научный Доклад [Some aspects of the economic theory of the state. Scientific report]," Working papers a:pru175:a:pgo471:ye:2017, Institute of Economics.
- Ricardo Reis, 2017. "Is Something Really Wrong with Macroeconomics?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6446, CESifo.
- Sandro Casal & Francesco Fallucchi & Simone Quercia, 2017. "The role of morals in three-player ultimatum games," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-05R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Balázs Égert & Peter Gal & Isabelle Wanner, 2017. "Structural policy indicators database for economic research (SPIDER)," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1429, OECD Publishing.
- Sultan Orazbayev, 2017. "Diversity and collaboration in Economics," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2017-4, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).