Report NEP-HPE-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Capital as a Social Process: A Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 1705, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Elon Kohlberg & Abraham Neyman, 2017. "Games of Threats," Discussion Paper Series dp710, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Politics Case Study: Bad News in Good Times of General Musharraf Presidency: Economics versus Politics," MPRA Paper 81977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horstmann, Elaine & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin & Schneider, Tim, 2017. "Cooperation in public goods games: Enhancing effects of group identity and competition," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 324, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Conti, 2017. "L'ascesi intramondana e gli spazi di mercato," Discussion Papers 2017/224, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Pies, Ingo, 2017. "The ordonomic approach to business ethics," Discussion Papers 2017-05, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Mattauch, Linus & Klenert, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2017. "Piketty meets Pasinetti: On public investment and intelligent machinery," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168156, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pies, Ingo, 2017. "Ironie bei Schumpeter: Ein Interpretationsvorschlag zum 75. Jubiläum von "Kapitalismus, Sozialismus und Demokratie"," Discussion Papers 2017-04, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- León Tamayo, Dorian Fernando & Moreno, Jose Luis, 2017. "A Very Brief Approximation to What Is the Capability Approach of Amartya Sen?," EconStor Preprints 169373, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Stefania Bortolotti & Ivan Soraperra & Matthias Sutter & Claudia Zoller, 2017. "Too Lucky to be True - Fairness Views under the Shadow of Cheating," CESifo Working Paper Series 6563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pies, Ingo, 2017. "Ein ordonomischer Beitrag zum Narrativ der Moderne: Wissenschaft und Wirtschaft stellen Konkurrenz in den Dienst gesellschaftlicher Kooperation," Discussion Papers 2017-08, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.