Report NEP-HPE-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garance Genicot, 2015. "Two-sided Altruism and Signaling," NBER Working Papers 21309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Musegaas, Marieke & Borm, Peter & Quant, Marieke, 2015. "Simple and Three-Valued Simple Minimum Coloring Games," Discussion Paper 2015-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koji Yokote & Yukihiko Funaki & Yoshio Kamijo, 2015. "A new basis and the Shapley value," Working Papers 1418, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2015. "Edmond Malinvaud: A Tribute to His Contributions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2002, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Gattke, Susan & Reimer, Lennart, 2015. "The Boulding-Richardson Model Revisited," Working Paper 159/2015, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Laurene PETITFOUR & Xiezhe HUANGFU & Jacky MATHONNAT & Martine AUDIBERT, 2015. "Estimating and explaining the efficiency of township hospitals in Shandong province in the context of the drug policy reform," Working Papers 201517, CERDI.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2015. "On the Robust Dynkin Game," Papers 1506.09184, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Janna Ter Meer, 2015. "Lying in public good games with and without punishment," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 06-02, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael S. Christian & Jon D. Samuels, 2015. "The Accumulation of Human and Nonhuman Capital, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.