Report NEP-HPE-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Bellofiore, 2014. "The Socialization of Investment, from Keynes to Minsky and Beyond," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_822, Levy Economics Institute.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "On the Missing Macroeconomics of Social Liberalism: From Physiocrats to Pre-war Chicagoans and Freiburg," MPRA Paper 59425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2014. "Schumpeter and Venture Finance. Radical Theorist, Broke Investor and Enigmatic Teacher," WIFO Working Papers 490, WIFO.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Eugene White, 2014. "Unprecedented actions: the Federal Reserve’s response to the global financial crisis in historical perspective," Globalization Institute Working Papers 209, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2015. "Antinomies de Le Capital au XXIe siècle [Antinomies of Capital in the 21st Century]," MPRA Paper 61126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina S. Sandomirskaia, 2014. "A Model Of Tacit Collusion: Nash-2 Equilibrium Concept," HSE Working papers WP BRP 70/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matteucci, Nicola & Vieira Lima, Sabrina, 2014. "Women and happiness," MPRA Paper 60875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheleznyak, Anatoliy, 2014. "Новая Теория Рынка И Капитализма. В 3-Х Частях. Предисловие [A New Theory of Market and Capitalism. In three parts. Preface]," MPRA Paper 60964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Marciano, 2014. "Exploitation, Mutual Advantage and The Myth of the Samaritan's Dilemma," ICER Working Papers 10-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Matteo Di Tullio, 2014. "Cooperating against inequality? War and commons in Renaissance Lombardy," Working Papers 069, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Daniel Augenstein, 2014. "The Crisis of International Human Rights Law in the Global Market Economy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0415, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Seda Demiralp & Selva Demiralp, 2014. "The Rational Islamic Actor? Evidence from Islamic Banking," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1425, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.