Report NEP-HPE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2013. "Keynes's Employment Function and the Gratuitous Phillips Curve Disaster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_773, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2013. "Correlated Equilibria and Communication Equilibria in All-pay Auctions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Empirical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate," MPRA Paper 49446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreassen, Leif & Dagsvik, John & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2013. "Measuring capabilities with random scale models. Women’s freedom of movement," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201334, University of Turin.
- Michele Pinelli, 2013. "The new economics of the business case for sustainability," Working Papers 14, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.