Report NEP-HPE-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernán Vallejo, 2012. "Mainstream Economics in the Early 21st Century: What, How and How Far," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010013, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Cooperation, but no reciprocity: Individual strategies in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 41731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Working Papers 035, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Donovan, Kevin, 2012. "The Responsibility of Mobile Money Intellectuals?," MPRA Paper 41659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2012. "A nested contest: Tullock meets the All-Pay Auction," MPRA Paper 41654, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2012.
- Jussi Ahokas, 2012. "Geographies of Monetary Economy and the European economic crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p437, European Regional Science Association.
- Yong Tao, 2012. "Spontaneous Economic Order," Papers 1210.0898, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Aled Davies, 2012. "The Evolution of British Monetarism: 1968-1979," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- A.K.S. Chand, 2012. "Strategic Information Transmission with Budget Constraint," Working Papers 2012_19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Serbulescu, Radu, 2012. "The dialogue in foresight," MPRA Paper 41714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi GalÃ, 2015. "Notes for a New Guide to Keynes (I): Wages, Aggregate Demand, and Employment," Working Papers 662, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xianwen Shi & Ronald Wolthoff & Aloysius Siow & Robert McCann, 2012. "Becker meets Ricardo: A social and cognitive skills model of human capabilities," 2012 Meeting Papers 32, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Cramton & Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Ozbay & Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2012. "Fear of Losing in a Clock Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 12cfosf, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.