Report NEP-HPE-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng Xueyi & Yaguang Zhang & John Whalley, 2010. "Monetary Theory from a Chinese Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 16092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Chmura & Christoph Engel & Markus Englerth & Thomas Pitz, 2010. "At the Mercy of the Prisoner Next Door. Using an Experimental Measure of Selfishness as a Criminological Tool," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_27, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Discussion Papers Series 409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2010. "Moody choice," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1002, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Andrey Sokolov & Tien Kieu & Andrew Melatos, 2010. "A note on the theory of fast money flow dynamics," Papers 1006.2862, arXiv.org.
- Haynes, Paul, 2009. "Before Going Any Further With Social Capital: Eight Key Criticisms to Address," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200902, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2010. "Post crisis blues," MPRA Paper 23375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel, 2010. "An Experimental Contribution to the Theory of Customary (International) Law," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jonathan White, 2010. "Left, Right and Beyond: the Pragmatics of Political Mapping," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 24, European Institute, LSE.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana & Paul Ningaye & Christian Arnault Emini & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre & UNICEF WCARO - West and Central Africa Regional Office, 2010. "Incidences de la crise economique mondiale de 2008/09 et des options de la politique de reponse sur la pauvreté des enfants au Cameroun," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa600, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Michael Walton, 2010. "Capitalism, the state, and the underlying drivers of human development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-09, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).