Report NEP-HPE-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franck Bessis & Guillemette de Larquier & John Latsis, 2009. "Are conventions solutions ? Contrasting visions of the relationship between convention and uncertainty," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-12, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "Hayek’s approach to cognitive and social order," MPRA Paper 14290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371792_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2009. "Confidence, Crashes and Animal Spirits," NBER Working Papers 14846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Antonio Ribas Cavalieri, 2009. "Um lugar, um tempo e um sistema de economia: ensaio interpretativo sobre o surgimento do institucionalismo norte-americano de Thorstein Veblen," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td349, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:ulb:ecoulb:info:hdl:2013/14571 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2009. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room: Stability and Medians," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-111, Harvard Business School.
- Robert S. Goldfarb & Thomas C. Leonard & Sara Markowitz & Steven Suranovic, 2009. "Can A Rational Choice Framework Make Sense of Anorexia Nervosa?," NBER Working Papers 14838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.