Report NEP-HPE-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "The Return of Big Government--Policy Advice for President Obama," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_99, Levy Economics Institute.
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "An experimental investigation of why individuals conform," Staff Reports 365, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Amrish Patel & Edward Cartwright, 2009. "Social Norms and Naive Beliefs," Studies in Economics 0906, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nanak Kakwani, 2009. "Qu?est-ce que la pauvreté ?," One Pager French 22, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sanjay G. Reddy, 2009. "Les Nouvelles Estimations de la Pauvreté Mondiale ? Un Coup d?épée Dans l?eau," One Pager French 65, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Does aversion to the sucker's payoff matter in public goods games?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jakub Kastl & David Martimort & Salvatore Piccolo, 2009. ""When Should Manufacturers Want Fair Trade?": New Insights from Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers 218, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 08 Apr 2010.