Report NEP-HPE-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2007. "The Impact of Milton Friedman on Modern Monetary Economics: Setting the Record Straight on Paul Krugman's "Who Was Milton Friedman?"," NBER Working Papers 13546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malte Faber, 2007. "How to be an Ecological Economist," Working Papers 0454, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Behavioral Aspects of Implementation Theory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-523, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2007. "A theory of reference-dependent behavior," Economics Working Papers 1056, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Derek Headey, 2007. "What Professor Rodrik Means by Policy Reform: Appraising a Post-Washington Paradigm," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052007, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Will Monetary Policy Become More of a Science?," NBER Working Papers 13566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solé, Andreu & Maggi, Bruno, 2007. "Society, firm, individual : the striking topicality of Taylor’s “vision of the world”," Les Cahiers de Recherche 869, HEC Paris.