Report NEP-HPE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finn Olesen, 2007. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis - A Note on a 1963 Post Keynesian. Macroeconomic Textbook," Working Papers 76/07, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Luís Pina Rebelo, 2007. "The Origins and the Evolution of Health Economics: a discipline by itself? Led by economists, practitioners or politics?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 16, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Pol, Eduardo-Fernandez, 2007. "An Appreciative Model of Schumpeterian Evolution," Economics Working Papers wp07-17, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2007. "The U.S. Credit Crunch of 2007: A Minsky Moment," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_92, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Laidler, 2007. "Financial Stability, Monetarism and the Wicksell Connection," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20073, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Leonard Robert, 2007. "New light on von Neumann: politics, psychology and the creation of game theory," CESMEP Working Papers 200707, University of Turin.
- Beard, Rodney, 2001. "A note on Rubinstein's ``Why are certain properties of binary relations relatively more common in natural language?"," MPRA Paper 5377, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2007. "Increasing elasticity of the value function in the Loewenstein-Prelec theory of intertemporal choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Vives, Xavier, 2007. "Games of strategic complementarities: An application to bayesian games," IESE Research Papers D/698, IESE Business School.
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," MPRA Paper 5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2007. "Manic-depressive Price Fluctuations in the Financial Market – How Does the "Invisible Hand" Do it?," WIFO Working Papers 305, WIFO.
- Ed Nosal, 2007. "Private takings," Working Paper 0713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "The Changing Nature of Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.