Report NEP-HPE-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bil:bilpap:0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azar, Ofer H., 2006. "Behavioral industrial organization, firm strategy, and consumer economics," MPRA Paper 4484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "The Economics of Time as a Resource," Working Papers 200712, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Moral Distance and Moral Motivations in Dictator Games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yongbok Jeon, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity and Income Distribution: A Critical Review," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Giovannini, 2007. "Statistics and Politics in a "Knowledge Society"," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2007/2, OECD Publishing.
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason M. Shachat, 2007. "Individual Rationality and Market Efficiency," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1204, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Campiglio, Luigi & Caruso, Raul, 2007. "Where Economics Has Been Headed? Multiple Identities And Diversity In Economic Literature Evidence From Top Journals Over The Period 2000-2006 A First Note," MPRA Paper 4540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2007. "Probabilities in Economic Modeling," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000357, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mushtaq H. Khan, 2007. "Governance, Economic Growth and Development since the 1960s," Working Papers 54, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.