Report NEP-HPE-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2007. "Moral sentiments, democracy and redistributive politics: between nature and culture," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- J. Atsu Amegashie & Bazoumana Ouattara & Eric Strobl, 2007. "Moral Hazard and the Composition of Transfers: Theory with an Application to Foreign Aid," Working Papers 0702, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Matteo Cervellati & Joan Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2007. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 702.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Juan Carlos Cordoba & GeneviÃ¨ve Verdier, 2007. "Lucas vs. Lucas: On Inequality and Growth," IMF Working Papers 07/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00146208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001022:002948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Faye Duchin, 2007. "Energy and the Global Economy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0704, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2007. "Trust and Social Collateral," NBER Working Papers 13126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.