Report NEP-HPE-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2007. "Instruction publique et progrès économique chez Condorcet," Working Papers of BETA 2007-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Masayuki Omori, 2006. "The Establishment and Development of Cambridge Environmental Economic Thought," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 19.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2007. "Power and Plenty: Trade, War and the World Economy in the Second Millennium (Preface)," Trinity Economics Papers tep0107, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "The Truth about Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection. Eighteenth Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 36, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Item repec:col:001049:002818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Camil Ungureanu, 2006. "The Relation between Democracy and Religion: Towards a European Discursive Model?," EUI-LAW Working Papers 37, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Item repec:col:001071:002855 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 64, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.