Report NEP-HPE-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Tiran, 2007. "Jean-Baptiste SAY, La logique de l'offre," Post-Print hal-00132278, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129184_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Danièle Demoustier & Damien Rousselière, 2004. "Social economy as social science and practice : historical perspectives on France," Post-Print halshs-00130667, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00129404_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Coad, 2007. "Neoclassical vs evolutionary theories of financial constraints : critique and prospectus," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Saab, Samer, 2005. ""Ideas" in Development from George Soros: Power and Influence through Philanthropy?," MPRA Paper 1878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2007. "Abolishing GDP," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-019/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2007. "Hypertension and Happiness across Nations," NBER Working Papers 12934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.