Report NEP-HPE-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo, 2007. "On the Convergence of Evolutionary and Behavioral Theories of Organizations: A Tentative Roadmap," LEM Papers Series 2007/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2006. "Premio Nobel al microcredito," MPRA Paper 1510, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2006. "Patrones de publicación internacional (ssci) de los autores afiliados a universidades españolas, en el ámbito económico-empresarial (1994-2004)," IREA Working Papers 200609, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Luca Zarri, 2006. "Happiness, Morality, and Game Theory," Working Papers 37, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Comparative Industrial Evolution and the Quest for an Evolutionary Theory of Market Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2005. "Il successo del microcredito," MPRA Paper 1522, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2007. "Transparence et Efficacité de la Politique Monétaire," Working Papers of BETA 2007-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.