Report NEP-HPE-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglass C. North & John Joseph Wallis & Barry R. Weingast, 2006. "A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History," NBER Working Papers 12795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Tiran, 1993. "Pietro Verri, aux origines de la théorie de la valeur et de la loi des débouchés de Jean-Baptiste Say," Post-Print halshs-00120726, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120717_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André Tiran, 2003. "Théorie du système monétaire chez J.-B. Say," Post-Print halshs-00120728, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121378_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galor, Oded & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2006. "The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 6022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00121371_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Birdâ€™s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Botticini, Maristella & Eckstein, Zvi, 2006. "From Farmers to Merchants, Voluntary Conversions and Diaspora: A Human Capital Interpretation of Jewish History," CEPR Discussion Papers 6006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.