Report NEP-HPE-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barnett, William A., 2006. "Is Macroeconomics a Science?," MPRA Paper 415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Küpper, Hans-Ulrich, 2006. "Entscheidungsfreiheit als Grundlage wirtschaftswissenschaftlicher Forschung," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1240, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Isaac, Alan G, 2006. "Social Consequences of Commitment," MPRA Paper 414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barnett, William A., 2006. "Supply of Money," MPRA Paper 419, University Library of Munich, Germany.