Report NEP-HPE-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in Early-Modern Europe (1450 - 1750): An Exploration of Some Unfashionable Themes in Economic History," Working Papers tecipa-257, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Beckenkamp, 2006. "The herd moves? Emergence and self-organization in collective actors?," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00104574_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crowley, Patrick M., 2005. "An intuitive guide to wavelets for economists," Research Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Alfred Schüller, 2006. "Saint-Simonismus als Integrationsmethode: Idee und Wirklichkeit - Lehren für die EU -," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200613, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2006. "Reexamination of the Marxian Exploitation Theory," Discussion Paper Series a481, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eric Jones, 2006. "Cultural Nationalism: The Last Resort Of Scoundrels," Working Paper 1093, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Piñeiro, Erik, 2005. "The Way of the Engineer," Pink Machine Papers 7, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.