Report NEP-HPE-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moritz Schularick & Thomas Steger, 2006. "Does Financial Integration Spur Economic Growth? New Evidence from the First Era of Financial Globalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 1691, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mauro, Paolo & Sussman, Nathan & Yafeh, Yishay, 2006. "Bloodshed or Reforms? The Determinants of Sovereign Bond Spreads in 1870-1913 and Today," CEPR Discussion Papers 5528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flandreau, Marc & Jobst, Clemens, 2006. "The Empirics of International Currencies: Historical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry Epstein & Igor Kopylov, 2006. "Cognitive Dissonance and Choice," RCER Working Papers 525, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Haider A. Khan, 2006. "Value, Social Capabilities, Alienation:The Right to Revolt," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-410, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.