Report NEP-HPE-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:200511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Friedrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)(Second Edition)," Law and Economics 0512004, EconWPA.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 004, University of Siena.
- John Cornwall, 2005. "A Keynesian Model of Unemployment and Growth: Theory," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 2005-02, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Daniel & Stern, Lotta, 2005. "Sociology and Classical Liberalism," Ratio Working Papers 81, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0508 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Schuster, 2005. "Reduktionismus, interaktionistischer Eigenschafts-Dualismus und Epiphänomenalismus," Economics working papers 2005-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.