Report NEP-HPE-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carus A.W. & Ogilvie, S., 2005. "Turning Qualitative into Quantitative Evidence: A Well-Used Method Made Explicit," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0512, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Avner Shaked, 2005. "The Rhetoric of Inequity Aversion," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000570, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 2005. "The Rhetoric of Inequity Aversion – Reply," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000574, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2005. "Wild and Crazy Ideas: In Memory of Ken Koford," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0504, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2005. "The importance in the papers' impact of the number of pages and of co-authors - an empirical estimation with data from top ranking economic journals," FEP Working Papers 169, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bernard Enjolras, 2004. "Individual action, institutions and social change : an approach in terms of convention," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r04052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).