Report NEP-HPE-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ehu:ikerla:200414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2004. "A Fundamental Contradiction in Standard Rent Theory: A Case Study on Varian's "Intermediate Microeconomics"," IKERLANAK 2004-16, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- R. R. Nelson, 2004. "Evolutionary Theories of Cultural Change: An Empirical Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Giulio Zanella, 2004. "Social Interactions and Economic Behavior," Department of Economics University of Siena 441, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Thomas Colignatus, 2005. "The Economist on 100 years of Einstein," General Economics and Teaching 0501003, EconWPA.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Recoverable Cost: The Basis Of A General Theory Of Financial Accounting Measurement," General Economics and Teaching 0501004, EconWPA.
- Mitch Leonards, 2005. "Economic Analysis," Microeconomics 0501005, EconWPA.