Report NEP-HPE-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Tabellini, 2004. "The Role of the State in Economic Development," Working Papers 265, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Abraham Bell & Gideon Parchomovsky, "undated". "What Property Is," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1012, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul De Grauwe & Cláudia Costa Storti, 2004. "The Effects of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1224, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2004. "Paradoxes versus formalism in economics. Evidence from the early years of game theory and experimental economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 433, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Amy Wax, "undated". "Social Welfare, Human Dignity, and the Puzzle of What We Owe Each Other," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1015, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Andreas Beyer, 2004. "On the Indeterminacy of New Keynesian Economics," 2004 Meeting Papers 187, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gideon Parchomovsky & Peter Siegelman, "undated". "Selling Mayberry: Communities and Individuals in Law and Economics," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1024, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pier Francesco Asso & Luca Fiorito, 2004. "A Scholar in Action in Interwar America. John H. Williams’ contributions to trade theory and international monetary reform," Department of Economics University of Siena 430, Department of Economics, University of Siena.