Report NEP-HPE-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haider Ali Khan, 2004. "Development as Freedom," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-257, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John M. Gowdy & Jon D. Erickson, 2004. "The Approach of Ecological Economics," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0402, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Costas Meghir, 2004. "A retrospective on Friedman's theory of permanent income," IFS Working Papers W04/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dean Lueck & Thomas J. Miceli, 2004. "Property Law," Working papers 2004-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore