Report NEP-HPE-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004. "Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy," Public Economics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Innovation and Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 10212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariusz Jerzy Golecki, . "SYNALLAGMA AND FREEDOM OF CONTRACT - The Concept of Reciprocity and Fairness in Contracts from the Historical and Law and Economics Perspective," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1070, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heico Kerkmeester, . "A Note on the History of European Law and Economics: Wertheim's Dissertation," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1076, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- David W. Galenson, 2004. "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young or Old Innovator: Measuring the Careers of Modern Novelists," NBER Working Papers 10213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.