Report NEP-HPE-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2003-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stanley L. Engerman & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2003. "Institutional and Non-Institutional Explanations of Economic Differences," NBER Working Papers 9989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Egidi, 2003. "Decomposition patterns in problem solving," Experimental 0309003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Sep 2003.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2003-09-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Direct Democracy: Designing a Living Constitution," IEW - Working Papers 167, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Maya Bar-Hillel, 2003. "The psychological insights that won a Nobel Prize in Economics," Discussion Paper Series dp334, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hasan GÜRAK, 2003. "The Neoclassical Marxists," General Economics and Teaching 0309004, University Library of Munich, Germany.