Report NEP-HPE-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durlauf,S.N., 2003. "Complexity and emperical economics," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Komlos, John & Baten, Jörg, 2003. "Looking Backward and Looking Forward: Anthropometric Research and the Development of Social Science History," Discussion Papers in Economics 59, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Romans Pancs & Nicolaas J. Vriend, . "Schelling's Spatial Proximity Model of Segregation Revisited," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 15, Society for Computational Economics.
- Daniel Hamermesh & Amy M. Parker, 2003. "Beauty in the Classroom: Professors' Pulchritude and Putative Pedagogical Productivity," NBER Working Papers 9853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2003. "Are Property Rights Relevant for Development Economics? On the Dangers of Western Constructivism," ICER Working Papers 23-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.