Report NEP-HPE-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paine, Thomas, 1908. "Common Sense: Of the Origin and Design of Government in General, etc," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Wheeler, Daniel Edwin (ed.), Life and Writings of Thomas Paine McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Klemperer, 2002. "Using and Abusing Economic Theory," Economics Papers 2003-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Loek Groot, 2003. "Roger Caillois, Games of Chance and the Superstar," Public Economics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Colin Camerer & George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 2003. "Neuroeconomics: How neuroscience can inform economics," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000484, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Theodore C Bergstrom, 2003. "An Evolutionary View of Family Conflict and Cooperation," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000443, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Colin Camerer, 2003. "Behavioural studies of strategic thinking," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000490, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William T. Harbaugh, 2003. "Economics of Work and Play," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Apr 2003.