Report NEP-HPE-2001-06-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul A. David, 2001. "From Keeping 'Nature's Secrets' to the Institutionalization of 'Open Science'," Working Papers 01006, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1972. "Social Time-Preference," UCLA Economics Working Papers 010, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgsps:sp0128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A. David, 2001. "Will Building ‘Good Fences’ Really Make ‘Good Neighbors’ in Science?," Working Papers 01005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1972. "Where are we in tyhe Theory of Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 029, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2001. "Logiques et tests d'hypothèses : réflexions sur les problèmes mal posés en économétrie," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-40, CIRANO.