Report NEP-HPE-2000-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuri Maksimenko, 1999. "Non-monetary economic thought reflected in Russian history," Non-monetary economics 0005, Maksimenko Yu.F..
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1999. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Model Between 1400 and 2000: When It Explained Factor Price Convergence, When It Did Not, and Why," NBER Working Papers 7411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1999. "The Future of Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 7379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:oxford:1504150139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999. "Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Methodological Issues," NBER Working Papers 7395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:oxford:1504150090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore