Report NEP-HME-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvano Cincotti & Wolfram Elsner & Nathalie Lazaric & Anastasia Nesvetailova & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2020. "The Review of Evolutionary Political Economy inaugural issue, part 2," Post-Print halshs-02933700, HAL.
- Anne-Lorene Vernay & Carine Sebi, 2020. "Energy communities and their ecosystems A comparison of France and the Netherlands," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-02987790, HAL.
- Edward Lane & L. Randall Wray, 2020. "Is It Time to Eliminate Federal Corporate Income Taxes?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_979, Levy Economics Institute.
- Scandura, Alessandra & Bolzani, Daniela, 2020. "The Role of Collaboration Networks for Innovation in Immigrant-Owned New Technology-Based Firms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202021, University of Turin.
- Tendai Zawaira & Matthew W. Clance & Carolyn Chisadza, 2020. "Social Institutions and Gender-Biased Outcomes in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2020101, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Arsen, Celia, 2020. "Gender, Labor, and Geography: Mapping the Economic Life Cycles of German-born and Irish-born Immigrants in 1880 New York City," SocArXiv s4jvz, Center for Open Science.
- Xavier Ragot, 2020. "La crise de la covid-19 changera-t-elle notre façon de faire de l'économie ?: Analyses et prévisions économiques par temps de crise," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4b9gorkjvr8, Sciences Po.
- Filippo Bontadini & Francesco Vona, 2020. "Anatomy of Green Specialization: Evidence from EU Production Data, 1995-2015: Evidence from EU Production Data, 1995-2015," Sciences Po publications 21, Sciences Po.
- Rickman, Dan & Wang, Hongbo, 2020. "Assessing State Economic Development from Motion Picture and Television Production Incentives: Standardizing the Industry for Analysis," MPRA Paper 104052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Guillou, 2020. "Input-Output Tables And Foreign Inputs Dependency: Methodological Note," Sciences Po publications 19, Sciences Po.
- Renaud Le Goix & Laure Casanova Enault & Loïc Bonneval & Thibault Le Corre & Eliza Benites-Gambirazio & Guilhem Boulay & William Kutz & Natacha Aveline-Dubach & Julien Migozzi & Ronan Ysebaert, 2021. "Housing (In)Equity and the Spatial Dynamics of Homeownership in France: A Research Agenda," Post-Print halshs-02916066, HAL.
- Alberto Cardaci & Francesco Saraceno, 2019. "Inequality and imbalances: a monetary union agent-based model," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/e222osgnt85, Sciences Po.
- Chinmayi Srikanth & Zareena Begum Irfan, "undated". "The Role of Feminist Political Ecology (FPE) Framework in Studying How Gender and Natural Resources are Interlinked: The Case of Women in the Aftermath of Bangladesh’s Arsenic Contamination," Working Papers 2020-189, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Vasques Filho, Demival, 2020. "Mechanisms and emergent properties of social structure: the duality of actors and social circles," SocArXiv 5cyuq, Center for Open Science.
- Michler, Jeffrey D & Masters, William A. & Josephson, Anna, 2020. "Research Ethics Beyond the IRB: Selection Bias and the Direction of Innovation in Applied Economics," MetaArXiv uzxf9, Center for Open Science.
- Raphaël Didier, 2020. "Le profil socioéconomique des utilisateurs de monnaies locales en France. Le cas particulier du Florain à Nancy," Working Papers of BETA 2020-49, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.