Report NEP-HME-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HME
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russo, Alberto, 2016. "An Agent Based Macroeconomic Model with Social Classes and Endogenous Crises," MPRA Paper 77175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silva Escobar, Daniel, 2016. "Marxismo ecológico: un recuento crítico del estado del arte," Documentos de Trabajo 2, Estudios Nueva Economía.
- Ebru Kongar & Emel Memis, 2017. "Gendered Patterns of Time Use over the Life Cycle: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_884, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone, 2017. "Microfoundations for Structures and Evolution: Evidence from Experiments," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 015379, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Stör, Lorenz, 2017. "Conceptualizing power in the context of climate change: A multi-theoretical perspective on structure, agency & power relations," VÖÖ Discussion Papers 5/2017, Vereinigung für Ökologische Ökonomie e.V. (VÖÖ).
- Rama Lionel Ngenzebuke, 2017. "The Returns of "I Do": Multifaceted Female Decision-making and Agricultural Yields in Tanzania," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jüßen, Falko & Bredemeier, Christian & Winkler, Roland, 2016. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145518, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ainhoa Arrona, 2017. "Can interpretive policy analysis contribute to a critical scholarship on regional innovation policy studies?," Working Papers 2017R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Giri, Federico, 2016. "Credit networks, leverage and macro dynamics," FinMaP-Policy Letters 7, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.