Report NEP-HME-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alina Beattrice Vladu & Oriol Amat & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2014. "Truthfulness in accounting: How to discriminate accounting manipulators from non-manipulators," Economics Working Papers 1434, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ronald M. Harstad & Reinhard Selten, 2014. "Diminished-Dimensional Political Economy," Working Papers 1414, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Schaller, Lena & Ehmeier, V & Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, J., 2014. "Agricultural landscape as a driver of regional competitiveness - The role of stakeholder networks in landscape valorisation," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 174944, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Hobijn, Bart & She, Powen & Visschers, Ludo, 2014. "The Extent and Cyclicality of Career Changes: Evidence for the U.K," Working Paper Series 2014-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- P. G. Ardeni, 2014. "Being a consultant "expert" in a developing country: the legacy and lessons of Albert Hirschman," Working Papers wp964, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Takao Kato & Pian Shu, 2013. "Competition and Social Identity in the Workplace: Evidence from a Chinese Textile Firm," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-011, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2014.
- Yongming Huang & Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2014. "Cross-Hauling and Regional Input-Output Tables: The Case of the Province of Hubei, China," Working Papers Working Paper 2014-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Margaretha Wewerinke, 2013. "A Right to Enjoy Culture in Face of Climate Change: Implications for "Climate Migrants"," 4CMR Working Paper Series 007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2014. "Is an Increasing Capital Share under Capitalism Inevitable?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1410, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Item repec:ecr:col094:26109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvatori, Andrea, 2014. "The effects of the EU equal-treatment legislation Directive for fixed-term workers: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Koichiro Kamada, 2013. "Downward Rigidity in Households' Price Expectations: An Analysis Based on the Bank of Japan's 'Opinion Survey on the General Public's Views and Behavior'," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-15, Bank of Japan.