Report NEP-HME-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2014. "Scarcity self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 57848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Jaime DE MELO & Mariana VIJIL, 2014. "The Critical Mass Approach to Achieve a Deal on Green Goods and Services: What is on the Table? How Much to Expect?," Working Papers P107, FERDI.
- Sergio Lagoa & Emanuel Leao & Ricardo Barradas, 2014. "Risk management, the subprime crisis and financialisation: the role of risk management in the generation and transmission of the subprime crisis," Working papers wpaper37, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Ugo Rizzo, 2014. "Moving'diversely'towards'the'green'economy.'CO2'abating'techno organisational'trajectories'and'environmental'policy'in'EU'sectors," SEEDS Working Papers 0914, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2014.
- Kühnhausen, Fabian, 2014. "Financial Innovation and Fragility," Discussion Papers in Economics 21173, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 179690, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Richard Dutu, 2014. "Women's Role in the Swiss Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1144, OECD Publishing.
- Diana Oya Sawyer & Ashleigh Kate Slingsby, 2014. "Protagonist Women," Poverty In Focus 27, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Julie A. Nelson, 2013. "The Power of Stereotyping and Confirmation Bias to Overwhelm Accurate Assessment: The Case of Economics, Gender, and Risk Aversion," Working Papers 2013_07, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Ludek Kouba & Hans Pitlik, 2014. "I wanna live my life: Locus of Control and Support for the Welfare State," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2014-46, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.