Report NEP-HME-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence J. White, 2013. "Monopoly and Dominant Firms: Antitrust Economics and Policy Approaches," Working Papers 13-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sandye Gloria-Palermo, 2013. "Equilibrium versus Process: A Confrontation between Mainstream and Austrian Ontology," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-39, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Fernando Martins, 2013. "Survey evidence on price and wage rigidities in Portugal," Working Papers w201312, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Leila E. Davis, 2013. "Financialization and the nonfinancial corporation: an investigation of firmlevel investment behavior in the U.S., 1971-2011," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
- Simon T Abernethy, 2013. "Deceptive data? The New Survey of London Life and Labour 1928 – 31," Working Papers 16, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Alex Coad & Christina Guenther, 2013. "Processes of firm growth and diversification: theory and evidence," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-11, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Andreas Koch & Daniel Pastuh & Jochen Späth, 2013. "New Firms and New Forms of Work," IAW Discussion Papers 97, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Fiona Carmichael & Claire Hulme & Lorna Porcellato, 2013. "Work histories of Older People - Evidence from Mixed Method Occupational History Calendars," Working Papers 1305, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "The Dragon awakes: Is Chinese competition policy a cause for concern?," Policy Contributions 799, Bruegel.
- Andrew T. Young & Daniel Levy, 2013. "Explicit Evidence of an Implicit Contract," Emory Economics 1309, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).