Report NEP-HIS-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brandt, Loren & Ma, Debin & Rawski, Thomas G., 2012. "From divergence to convergence: re-evaluating the history behind China’s economic boom," Economic History Working Papers 41660, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Hashino, Tomoko & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2012. "Hand looms, power looms, and changing production organizations: the case of the Kiryu weaving district in the early 20th century Japan," Economic History Working Papers 41659, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Daniel Serra, 2012. "Un aperçu historique de l’économie expérimentale : des origines aux évolutions récentes," Working Papers 12-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Sekeris, Petros, 2011. "Economic Determinants of Third-Party Intervention in Civil Conflict," NEPS Working Papers 4/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Marcel R. Ausloos, 2012. "Econophysics of a religious cult: the Antoinists in Belgium [1920-2000]," Papers 1201.4841, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.