Report NEP-HIS-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Piketty, 2010. "On the long-run evolution of inheritance: France 1820-2050," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564853, HAL.
- Guillaume Bazot, 2010. "Looking on English and German banking in the French mirror: Banking and development in France (1880-1913)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564966, HAL.
- Rei, Claudia, 2011. "Incentives in Merchant Empires: Portuguese and Dutch Labor Compensation," MPRA Paper 28712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:seh:wpaper:11101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Global Imbalances: Non-conventional View," Working Papers w0160, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Javier San-Julián-Arrupe, 2011. "Economic ideas and redistributive policy in the Spanish parliament: the 1900 debate on fiscal progressivity," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1102, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Yuri Biondi, 2011. "The Pure Logic of Accounting: A Critique of the Fair Value Revolution," Post-Print hal-00561894, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillaume Bazot, 2010. "Credit constraints and distance, what room for Central banking? The French experience (1880-1913)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564839, HAL.
- Julie Subervie, 2011. "Le rôle du taux de change réel dans la transmission de l'instabilité des prix agricoles internationaux," Working Papers halshs-00564575, HAL.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Julia Muir, 2010. "Turning Back the Clock: Japan’s Misguided Postal Law is Back on the Table," Policy Briefs PB10-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Cooley, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew & Walter, Ingo, 2011. "Market Failures and Regulatory Failures: Lessons from Past and Present Financial Crises," ADBI Working Papers 264, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Irena Grosfeld & Alexander Rodnyansky & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "Persistent anti-market culture: A legacy of the Pale of Settlement and of the Holocaust," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564927, HAL.
- Anton, Sorin Gabriel & Avadanei, Andreea, 2010. "The implications of European retail banking integration on small and medium-sized enterprises financing. An overview," MPRA Paper 28660, University Library of Munich, Germany.