Report NEP-HIS-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Colistete, Renato P., 2010. "Education Performance: Was It All Determined 100 Years Ago? Evidence From São Paulo, Brazil," MPRA Paper 24494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Littlechild, S., 2010. "The Creation of a Market for Retail Electricity Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1035, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "What Do Banks Do? What Should Banks Do?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_612, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2010. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers 2010-10 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Mark Walschot & Peter Wierts, 2010. "Fifty Years of Fiscal Planning and Implementation in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 260, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.