Report NEP-HIS-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ann Carlos & Frank D. Lewis, 2010. "Property Rights, Standards Of Living, And Economic Growth: Western Canadian Cree," Working Paper 1232, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Hubert BONIN, 2010. "French savings communities exposed to Russian risks on assets in the 1900s-1920s. A few issues about the actual risks on financial pledges (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2010-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Alexander Armstrong & Frank D. Lewis, 2009. "Capital Constraints And European Migration To Canada: Evidence From The 1920s Passenger Lists," Working Paper 1230, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Haigh, Thomas, 2009. "Engineering Change in Mexico: The Adoption of Computer Technology at Grupo ICA (1965-1971)," MPRA Paper 20339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Jared Rubin, 2010. "The Political Economy of Mass Printing: Legitimacy and Technological Change in the Ottoman Empire," Working papers 2010-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "No Going Back: Why We Cannot Restore Glass-Steagall's Segregation of Banking and Finance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_107, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hendrickson, Joshua, 2010. "An Overhaul of Fed Doctrine: Nominal Income and the Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 20346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markussen, Simen, 2009. "Closing the Gates? Evidence from a Natural Experiment on Physicians' Sickness Certification," Memorandum 19/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Miriam Shabafrouz, 2010. "Oil and the Eruption of the Algerian Civil War: A Context-sensitive Analysis of the Ambivalent Impact of Resource Abundance," GIGA Working Paper Series 118, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Haggay Etkes & Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Private Law Enforcement, Fine Sharing, and Tax Collection: Theory and Historical Evidence," Working papers 2010-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tomasson, Gunnar & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2010. "What is the Source of Profit and Interest? A Classical Conundrum Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 20320, University Library of Munich, Germany.