Report NEP-HIS-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- People's Union of Civil Liberties PUCL, 2009. "Crossed and Crucified Parivar's War Aganist Minorities in Orissa," Working Papers id:2194, eSocialSciences.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "The New New Deal Fracas: Did Roosevelt's 'Anti-Competitive' Legislation Slow the Recovery from the Great Depression?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_104, Levy Economics Institute.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "U.K. World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00272405_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part II--Deregulation, the Financial Crisis, and Policy Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2009. "The CHAT Dataset," NBER Working Papers 15319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoogendoorn, B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Thurik, A.R., 2010. "What do We Know about Social Entrepreneurship: An Analysis of Empirical Research," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-044-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "How much of South Korea's growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Papers 09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Drasch, Katrin & Matthes, Britta, 2009. "Improving retrospective life course data by combining modularized self-reports and event history calendars : experiences from a large scale survey," IAB Discussion Paper 200921, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Joan R. Roses, 2009. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Spain, 1850-2000," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-06, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore