Report NEP-HIS-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- People's Union of Civil Liberties PUCL, 2009. "Crossed and Crucified Parivar's War Aganist Minorities in Orissa," Working Papers id:2194, eSocialSciences.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "The New New Deal Fracas: Did Roosevelt's 'Anti-Competitive' Legislation Slow the Recovery from the Great Depression?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_104, Levy Economics Institute.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "U.K. World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Agnès Festré & Eric Nasica, 2009. "Schumpeter on money, banking and finance: An institutionalist perspective," Post-Print halshs-00272405, HAL.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2009. "Securitization, Deregulation, Economic Stability, and Financial Crisis, Part II--Deregulation, the Financial Crisis, and Policy Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_573_2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2009. "The CHAT Dataset," NBER Working Papers 15319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle P. Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "How much of South Korea's growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Papers 09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Drasch, Katrin & Matthes, Britta, 2009. "Improving retrospective life course data by combining modularized self-reports and event history calendars : experiences from a large scale survey," IAB Discussion Paper 200921, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore