Report NEP-HIS-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander, Apostolides, 2009. "Economic growth or stagnation during the interwar Period: reconstruction of Cypriot GDP 1921-1938," MPRA Paper 17051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher P. Reicher, 2009. "Expectations, Monetary Policy, and Labor Markets: Lessons from the Great Depression," Kiel Working Papers 1543, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "The Roles of Commercial Credit and Direct Subsidies in Czech Agriculture During Early Transition," MPRA Paper 17005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "A small victorious war: political institutions and international conflict," MPRA Paper 17041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvin Silk & Charles King III, 2009. "Concentration Levels in the U.S. Advertising and Marketing Services Industry: Myth vs. Reality," Working Papers 09-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stark, Oded, 2009. "Reasons for Remitting," Discussion Papers 52800, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.