Report NEP-HIS-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Desmet, Klaus & Parente, Stephen, 2009. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Quantitative Model of England's Development, 1300-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 7290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2009. "From socialism to capitalism: 1989-2007," MPRA Paper 14914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2008. "Economic Growth and Institutional Reform in Modern Monarchies and Republics: : A Historical Cross-Country Perspective 1820-2000," Working Papers 08-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2009. "La chrysalide et le papillon (ou les modèles économiques du cinéma de 1895 à 1914)," Working Papers hal-00379308, HAL.