Report NEP-HIS-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2008. "Landed Interests and Financial Underdevelopment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Jun, 2008. "China?s Economic Growth: Trajectories and Evolving Institutions," Working Paper Series RP2008/33, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kris James Mitchener & Masato Shizume & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2008. "Why did Countries Adopt the Gold Standard? Lessons from Japan," Discussion Paper Series 228, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2008. "The Rise of China and Sustained Recovery of Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-589, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Constitutions around the world : A View from Latin America," IDE Discussion Papers 164, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze and Northern Rock: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2008_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.