Report NEP-HIS-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "Sui Generis EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 6642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Dewachter & Konstantijn Maes, 2000. "Road Expansion and Market Integration in the Austrian Low Countries during the Second Half of the 18th Century," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0005, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2008. "Bairoch revisited : tariff structure and growth in the late 19th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2008. "Tariffs, Trains, and Trade: The Role of Institutions versus Technology in the Expansion of Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rojo Cagigal, Juan Carlos, 2008. "Choosing a legal framework for Spanish stock markets, 1800-1936," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Henri Delanghe, 1999. "The Origin of Significant Japanese-Brazilian Trade and Investment Relations: Origin, Content and Consequences of the 1935 Japaneses Trade Mission to Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9904, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Vauchez, 2008. "Integration-through-Law: Contribution to a Socio-history of EU Political Commonsense," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:fra:franaf:185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe’s Exit from Gold, January 1928- December 1936," CEPR Discussion Papers 6685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Thoenig, Mathias, 2008. "Civil Wars and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Guinnane & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2008. "Institutions and Demographic Responses to Shocks: Württemberg, 1634-1870," Working Papers 962, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mottis, Nicolas & Walton, Peter, 2008. "Measuring reseach outputs across borders-a comment," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Yves Segers, 1999. "de huishuren in Belgie, 1800-1920, voorstelling van een databank," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9915, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.