Report NEP-HIS-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "Sui Generis EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 6642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Dewachter & Konstantijn Maes, 2000. "Fitting correlations within and between bond markets," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0005, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2008. "Bairoch revisited : tariff structure and growth in the late 19th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2008. "Tariffs, Trains, and Trade: The Role of Institutions versus Technology in the Expansion of Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rojo Cagigal, Juan Carlos, 2008. "Choosing a legal framework for Spanish stock markets, 1800-1936," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Henri Delanghe, 1999. "The Origin of Significant Japanese-Brazilian Trade and Investment Relations: Origin, Content and Consequences of the 1935 Japaneses Trade Mission to Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9904, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Vauchez, 2008. "Integration-through-Law: Contribution to a Socio-history of EU Political Commonsense," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:fra:franaf:185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe’s Exit from Gold, January 1928- December 1936," CEPR Discussion Papers 6685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Thoenig, Mathias, 2008. "Civil Wars and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Guinnane & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2008. "Institutions and Demographic Responses to Shocks: Württemberg, 1634-1870," Working Papers 962, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mottis, Nicolas & Walton, Peter, 2008. "Measuring reseach outputs across borders-a comment," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Yves Segers, 1999. "de huishuren in Belgie, 1800-1920, voorstelling van een databank," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9915, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.