Report NEP-HIS-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2007. "Searching for the roots of retardation : Spain in European perspective, 1500-1850," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Lídia Torra, 2006. "Entrepreneurial structure of the mercantile company in pre-industrial Catalonia," Economics Working Papers 981, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Anna Carreras Marin & Marc Badia Miro, 2007. "The First World War and coal trade geography in Latin America and the Caribbean (1890-1930)," Working Papers in Economics 172, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2007. "International inequality and polarization in living standards, 1870-2000 : evidence from the Western World," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nelson, Edward, 2007. "The Great Inflation and Early Disinflation in Japan and Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 6156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaels, Guy, 2006. "The Long-Term Consequences of Regional Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian A'Hearn & Jörg Baten & Dorothee Crayen, 2006. "Quantifying quantitative literacy: Age heaping and the history of human capital," Economics Working Papers 996, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hanns Ullrich, 2006. "National, European and Community Patent Protection: Time for Reconsideration," EUI-LAW Working Papers 41, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Masayuki Omori, 2006. "The Establishment and Development of Cambridge Environmental Economic Thought," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 19.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Jacques Ziller, 2006. "Le processus des ratifications du traité établissant une Constitution pour l’Europe et la période de réflexion," EUI-LAW Working Papers 29, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Item repec:col:001049:002821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.