Report NEP-HIS-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes R. B. Rittershausen, 2007. "The Postwar West German Economic Transition: From Ordoliberalism to Keynesianism," IWP Discussion Paper Series 01/2007, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Flores, Juan-Huitzi, 2007. "Lending booms, underwriting and competition : the baring crisis revisited," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Frans W.A. van Poppel & Hendrik P. van Dalen & Evelien Walhout, 2006. "Diffusion of a Social Norm: Tracing the Emergence of the Housewife in the Netherlands, 1812-1922," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-107/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefania Licini, 2006. "Women, wealth and finance.(19th century Italy)," Working Papers (-2012) 0603, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Brabec, Marek & Komlos, John, 2007. "Spatial Convergence in Height in East-Central Europe, 1890-1910," Discussion Papers in Economics 1358, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2006. "The U.S. Westward Expansion," IEPR Working Papers 06.59, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00122571_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Östman, Lars, 2007. "THE LONG RANGE DYNAMICS OF FINANCIAL CONTROL. The Royal Dramatic Theatre and its costs over a century," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:001, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ryan S. Johnson & Shawn Kantor & Price V. Fishback, 2007. "Striking at the Roots of Crime: The Impact of Social Welfare Spending on Crime During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.